Friday 22 March 2013

BrewDog Leeds

Just a quick one today. Mainly because its getting near the end of the month and I haven’t been out anywhere to eat.

I went to the New BrewDog bar in Leeds on Tuesday night and was impressed.

Firstly the place looks great I’ve included some pictures off the Brewdog website below (I didn’t get any of my own because I was to busy getting sloshed on 13% beer).

Also I have to recommend the staff, they were the most attentive bar staff I’ve ever come across and every pint was followed with “enjoy your beer”. They were also helpful in choosing what drink I wanted and coerced me into tasting 3 different beers before I picked, when all I asked for was the palest. Very helpful indeed.



The beers were all delicious and I drank plenty of stuff I wouldn’t normally touch, which is great. Prices were a bit high end, £4.20 a pint. Some of the 1/3 pints were £3.65 but you’re paying for the taste I guess.

But, It’s the kind of place you might take your lady friend to enjoy a drink, or maybe your dad for one. I wouldn’t go with the attention of having a heavy one as after 5 different drinks which came to a total of about 2 ½ pints in volume I was pretty full and sickly.

I expect it isn’t the intention of BrewDog for their customers to come down and enjoy copious amounts of alcohol and then go hit the town, but that was my mistaken intention on the first visit.

So get yourself down here and try some beers you wouldn’t normally drink. Some of there stuff is delicious and the men all have great beards, what more could you ask for.

(Oh and the played some Fleetwod Mac that’s worth 1 bonus point)
9/10

Unit 2, White Cloth Hall,Crown Street,
Leeds,
LS1 7RB
.

www.brewdog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment